devel/gtexinfo dependency on xsubpp

I am trying to build the devel/gtexinfo package on a machine that seems not to have xsubpp installed from any dependency.  I'm not quite sure where it comes from, because 'pkglint -F' says it is unknown to pkgsrc.  However, I think it comes from devel/p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS.

In any case, the following patch will make gtexinfo compile for me.  Given the stability of the package, though, I don't understand why this hasn't arisen before.

Is this the right track?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Brook