Default to fetching from CDN first?

Setting mk.conf like this:

MASTER_SITE_OVERRIDE=http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/distfiles/

Radically speeds up package builds for me.  Note that fall back to the
upstream listed in the package Makefile if the CDN doesn't have it still
seems to work fine.

Is there some reason we shouldn't set this as a default?

--
 Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls%panix.com@localhost
  "Whether or not there's hope for change is not the question.  If you