Adding kerTeX; but needs avoiding configure etc.

I plan to add kerTeX (BSD like licence) to the packages.
(http://www.kergis.com/en/kertex.html or the french original
http://www.kergis.com/kertex.html)

KerTeX is a distribution of the whole D. E. Knuth's system (METAFONT,
fonts, TeX and related utilities) plus extensions (e-TeX---used now by
default by LaTeX; MetaPost by John Hobby; dvips by Tomas Rokicki; the
CWEB system by D.E.K. and Silvio Levy; Oren Patashnik's BibTeX; CMR in
PS T1 + additional fonts by AMS; Adobe file metrics for standard PS
fonts).

On execution it relies only on libc and, for some utilities (mainly
MetaPOST ones) a small subset of POSIX.2 utilities (a Bourne shell to
begin with).

BTW, since there is a TeXlive discussion going on, kerTeX solves
the problem at a different level: kerTeX is a hosted system; TeX
related packages are its problem not the problem of the host. There
is a packaging system for kerTeX allowing to add LaTeX and etc. to
the core, "kernel" system (hence the name with a word play between
ker(nel) and "care"). So there is only one (in fact two for
cross-compilation) package for TeX the additions being handled by the
TeX hosted system.

KerTeX uses my own building framework: R.I.S.K. doing all including lib
dance and being designed natively with cross-compilation in mind.

I hence have to add two things:

- R.I.S.K. related mk files
- and kerTeX using the previous files (that is kerTeX_M for compilation
tools on the Matrix and kerTeX_T for compilation for the Target).

How can one add a framework to mk machinery and, before all, avoid like
the plague any autoconf/config/automake/libtool intervention?

TIA
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                       http://www.sbfa.fr/