Re: changes to pkgsrc guide

On Aug 14,  8:19am, Brook Milligan wrote:
}
} I am ready to commit a few changes to the pkgsrc guide, but would
} like some guidance as this is my first (intentional) attempt to
} modify the guide.  I understand the process to be the following:
}
} - commit the relevant XML files
}
} - run 'make regen', which builds some derived files and commits them
}
} Is this correct?
}
} Are there any additional steps required?

     There is a section in the guide on how to update it.  You
really should read that.

}-- End of excerpt from Brook Milligan