Re: pkgsrc make extract without dependencies?

On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 at 19:44, Brook Milligan <brook%nmsu.edu@localhost> wrote:

> Is there a pkgsrc make target to simply extract the distfiles _without_ building dependencies?

Never tried, but I think SKIP_DEPENDS=yes should work

$ bmake help topic=SKIP_DEPENDS
===> mk/depends/bsd.depends.mk (keywords: BUILD_DEPENDS DEPENDS
SKIP_DEPENDS TEST_DEPENDS TOOL_DEPENDS dependencies depends):
# This Makefile fragment is included by bsd.pkg.mk and provides all
# variables and targets related to dependencies.
#
# The following are the "public" targets provided by this module:
#
#    depends, bootstrap-depends, install-depends, show-depends
#
[...]
#
# The following variables may be set by the pkgsrc user:
#
# SKIP_DEPENDS
# Whether to run the ``depends'' phase.  This is probably only
# useful for pkgsrc developers.
#
# Default value: no
#