compat32-* packages for Wine

Hi,

I have been trying to port Wine to amd64 which also happens to be a
GSoC project. In order to do it, I have to crosscompile 32 bit wine on
amd64. And as a side-effect of this endeavour, I have had to write
certain packages which crosscompile programs for i386 on
amd64. However, I am in a dilemma as to where to install such
packages. As of right now, I have been ignoring all non-library files
and installing libs to ${PREFIX}/usr/pkg/lib/32.  Would they rather be
installed to ${PREFIX}/emul/netbsd32/lib?

I would like to know your opinion about this.

--
zer