Re: [Fwd: Re: gnutls guile]

ng0%n0.is@localhost writes:

> this is about building GnuTLS with the guile bindings.
> As detailed here http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2019-03/msg00051.html
> and here http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2019-03/msg00058.html
> there are some issues.

I am having a hard time following.  Can you step back and briefly
explain the big picture, in terms of if these are the autoconf triplets,
what the middle one means, where it's being changed (and why if you
know), how that leads to trouble, what the right fix is, and, assuming
that this fix doesn't happen, what you think we (pkgsrc) should do?