Re: Small weirdness in net/wireshark

On Sun 14 Apr 2019 at 12:32:54 -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Rhialto <rhialto%falu.nl@localhost> writes:
>
> > I have just built the new 2019-Q1 branch, and I find that in
> > net/wireshark I get a lot of extra documentation files. Some of these
> > are
> >
> > share/doc/wireshark/guides/wsug_html_chunked/AppFiles.html
> > share/doc/wireshark/guides/wsug_html_chunked/AppGPL.html
> > share/doc/wireshark/guides/wsug_html_chunked/AppMessages.html
> >
> > Maybe it found that I have doxygen installed, or something like that?
> > I will probably look into this at some point once I'm through building
> > everything. Probably the build process can be curbed to be consistent.
>
> This would not surprise me.  I have the impression that doxygen is not
> so well hidden if not depended on.

It turns out it was asciidoctor that was autodetected. (Doxygen is
*also* autodetected, but it seems to make a difference only for a
non-standard make target, so I'm not bothering with it now).

A fix is checked in.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- "What good is a Ring of Power
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- if you're unable...to Speak." - Agent Elrond