Re: fuse-ntfs-3g

manu%netbsd.org@localhost (Emmanuel Dreyfus) writes:

> Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:
>
>> +.include "../../filesystems/perfuse/buildlink3.mk"
>> +# fuse-ntfs-3g does not build with librefuse from netbsd-8.
>> +# \todo Add a mechanism in mk/fuse.buildlink3.mk to declare this, rather
>> +# than open-coding the changing of which bl3 line is used.
>> +.include "../../filesystems/fuse/buildlink3.mk"
>
> Do you need to buildlink filesystems/perfuse ? filesystems/fuse already
> does it.

I tested on netbsd-8.  Are you saying that the ntfs code will end up
with a -lperfuse on a link line and thus need a direct bl3?   I would
expect the ntfs code to depend on libfuse and then indirect dependency
is ok.

> In filesystems/ltfs I just had to do this, without any ${OPSYS} test:
> .include "../../filesystems/fuse/buildlink3.mk"

And did you test it on all systems?  As I understand it, mk/fuse ends up
using the semi-native version on MacOS, and it was not clear what
filesystems/fuse does.