Re: sysutils/nnn: update to 2.4

Op wo mrt 20 2019, om 9:06 schreef Roy Marples:
> I believe we have a similar system for readline/editline and nnn should
> follow the same pattern, unless it delves deep into readline and won't
> work with anything else.

I believe there is a misunderstanding: the readline option for nnn
already uses that mechanism through mk/readline.buildlink3.mk rather
than depending on the package directly.

(Also note that the difference isn't that readline was added as an
optional dependency, but that it was made optional.)

>  > b) to facilitate binary package users
>
> I don't understand this at all.

Since you can't change options for prebuilt packages it seems better to
have a little bit too much (if such a thing can even be said for such a
small and common dependency) than to be left wanting.

Sijmen