Re: wip/valgrind

Brook Milligan wrote:
> Would someone please take a look at the wip/valgrind package?
> I want to update valgrind to v3.14.0 but want to make sure that
> the split between PLIST and PLIST.Darwin is correct.  As it stands,
> it builds and runs on my Darwin system, but it would help if someone
> with another OS could please look at it.

I usually bump a version in devel/valgrind and see what happens on
Linux. If there is a problem on Darwin, it gets eventually fixed.

Last time I tried bumping the version, though, valgrind wasn't
available over http and ftp was blocked in my environment.

I don't have a need to build a custom version of valgrind on Linux
anymore, feel free to take an ownership of the package or reset to
pkgsrc-users.

--
Alex