Re: wip/gnurl: Request for review

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 4:22 PM <ng0%n0.is@localhost> wrote:

> I tested this under NetBSD/amd64 8.0, pkglint reported no errors.
> As I did the release on NetBSD earlier this month and tests checked
> out alright, I can asume no errors appear at runtime.
> I can not test under different hardware.

I did not look into the Makefile script, but I did a run of pkglint(1)
over the package in wip and got this output

$ pkglint -Wall -Call
WARN: DESCR:25: File too long (should be no more than 24 lines).
NOTE: Makefile:5: Variable values should be aligned with tabs, not spaces.
WARN: Makefile:21: SSLCERTS is used but not defined.
NOTE: Makefile:34: This variable value should be aligned with tabs,
not spaces, to column 25.
NOTE: Makefile:37: This variable value should be aligned with tabs,
not spaces, to column 25.
NOTE: Makefile:47: This variable value should be aligned with tabs,
not spaces, to column 25.
0 errors and 2 warnings found.
$

My pkglint(1) version is 5.6.11, if that helps.

Most of them seem like minor formatting issues which should be a quick fix.

I could try building and running wip/gnurl, if there are some expected
behavior that you would like me to check into I can verify those. My
build system is also NetBSD/amd64.

Regards
Santhosh