wip/cliqz: Request for review

Hello

I have a request for review for wip/cliqz package[1] in pkgsrc-wip git
repository.

Cliqz[2] is a browser based on Mozilla Firefox, with customization to
implement the cliqz specific search and privacy stuff.

It would be nice if someone can review the files in the package and do
a build + run to check if the pkgsrc script is working as expected.

I wrote the script under NetBSD/amd64 8.0, did the usual pkglint(1),
build, install and run. It popped up a window[3] and things worked
fine. I have not tested the build under NetBSD/i386.

If everything looks good, I would like to move the package to pkgsrc-current.

Thank you.