Re: gcc8 and "fatal error: had to relocate PCH" with boost-libs

On Mon, Nov 05, 2018 at 11:20:32AM +0000, David Brownlee wrote:
> Hi - just pinging to see if there are any objections for me disabling
> PCH in boost-libs for all NetBSD gcc versions, or do people prefer me
> to keep it limited (all >= gcc7)?

I still think the fixes should be carried forward, see gcc5
pkgs:

	patch-gcc_config.host
	patch-gcc_config_host-netbsd.c
	patch-gcc_config_x-netbsd

	(these should make pch files work, the netbsd.c file should be
	updated from latest in-tree gcc)

and maybe

	patch-gcc_ggc-common.c

	(this would make error reporting less fatal, not sure if it is
	needed with newer gcc)

Martin