Re: graphics/ImageMagick: make dependencies optional

> I'm against a strategy of optionizing every library, and instead for
> optionizing those that are both heavyweight and for which we think
> significant numbers of people would want to avoid.
I could think of more situations where the ability to exclude libxyz could
be useful:
libxyz has a security problem and you can better live with your server
not supporting XYZ for a while than being vulnerable for a while.
libxyz is BGPL 4.23, and you can't live with its restrictions.

> djvu (I'm not even sure what that is)
Should you ever handle scans of hand-written notes (or even printed text
or sheet music), give it a try. Look carefully at the compression ratio's
decimal point.