Re: R package C++ compile can't find header

On 9/25/18 12:29 PM, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 11:07:34AM -0500, Jason Bacon wrote:
Anybody seen an error like this before?  The C++ command appears to be
specifying the correct include path, but reports that it can't find the
header file.

The package is in wip/R-readxl.
I believe I've fixed it, git pull

the wrappers strip out things not in work/.buildink or in
SYSTEM_DEFAULT_RPATH (/usr/lib).
Adding the buildink3 files means it gets added to work/.buildlink.
Yeah, I overlooked the bl3 in Rcpp, but I'm still getting the same error.  Does it build and install for you?  If so, on what platform?

Thanks much,

    JB