Re: lang/gcc6, lgamma1(), _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH_TR1 and "'round' is not a member of 'std'"

> I was going to suggest 'use the new libm code'
I don't get this.
1. What does "use" mean?
2. Which "new libm code"? My impression is that no NetBSD version's libm
   supports lgamma1(). Is that wrong?

> Perhaps force pass the failing configure tests:
> MAKE_ENV+=ac_cv_failing_test=yes
I have no Idea what that would be doing. I don't even know what setting
_GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH_TR1 would be doing.

Can someone confirm this problem exists on 7 and 8? While I do have one
machine running 7.1, it's rather slow and may take me ages to build lang/gcc6.

The check is as easy as to compile this

#include <cmath>
int f(float x) {
	return std::round(x);