Re: PLIST issue with cmake and ncurses

On 2018-07-28 04:51 PM, Ian D. Leroux wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Jul 2018, at 16:16, D'Arcy Cain wrote:
>> Building cmake by itself seems OK but if ncurses is installed then cmake
>> fails because bin/cmake is in PLIST but it is not built.
>
> Nitpick, because I just ran into this myself: it’s bin/ccmake which is
> in PLIST but not built.

Right.  My brain said one thing but my fingers weren't listening.

> Thanks for diagnosing, I was convinced I had a local problem since this
> wasn’t showing up in the bulk builds.

No problem.  Any thoughts on whether ccmake is really needed?  Maybe we
can make a control that bypasses the config and either builds it or not
based on the user's preference without checking for curses at all.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost