Re: Incomplete pkg_summary

On 7/25/18 4:05 PM, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 03:49:35PM -0500, Jason Bacon wrote:
My 2018Q2 bulk build on CentOS 7 is missing a lot of packages from
pkg_summary, even though they were built successfully.  Among the missing
are virtually all python packages.
The pkg_summary as built by pbulk will include the built packages and
only those.

Joerg

But they *were* built.  Are you saying only those built by the last run of bulkbuild will be included?
That would seem to conflict with my experience.

I've had bulk builds interrupted many times over the past couple years, but in every other case, I simply reran

/whatever/bin/bulkbuild

and it produced a complete pkg_summary.

I had builds on CentOS 6, CentOS 7, and NetBSD all interrupted by a power outage after building thousands of packages
for 2018Q2.

Only CentOS 7 appears to have packages missing from pkg_summary.

I can sift through the pbulk scripts to see how the package list is maintained if necessary...

Thanks,

    JB