we are frozen for 2018Q2

I will be handling the 2018Q2 freeze.  (This is starting late, for no
particular reason.)

As of this email, we are in freeze.  Freeze rules are (in order, last
one wins)

  no deletions

  no new packages

  no updates

  micro-version updates* are ok if they carry security fixes or
  fix building problems

  [changes that are allowable for a pullup, that fix something
  significant that is now broken and was ok in 2018Q1, are ok, provided
  that a cautious person would be confident that they will cause no
  breakage]

  security fixes welcome

  build fixes welcome (such that they don't break other platforms while
  fixing one :-)

  If in doubt, ask pmc.  Fixes good, churn bad, new breakage wicked bad,
  as we say in Boston.

(Due to many packages requiring newish C++ (e.g. cmake) it's understood
that there will be large numbbers of build failures on systems with
compilers that do not support C++11.)

I do not have a planned end date for the freeze.  It's hard to imagine
less than 5 days, and after that, I'll branch as soon as fixable things
are fixed and delaying no longer seems useful.

As always, bulk builds, running pkg_rr, etc. and reporting problems is
useful and appreciated.

* micro-version update means:
   - bug fixes and security fixes only
   - no ABI changes
   - no (non-trivial) new features
   - no build system changes (other than bug fixes)
   - no change in dependencies
   - no change in required language versions