Re: hplip and avahi-enabled cups-base

Hello Manuel,

Leonardo Taccari writes:
> [...]
> I'll try to reproduce that and hopefully commit a patch as discussed
> in the next minutes (or, in worst case update the status here).
> [...]

I think that with just few minutes commits:

 cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/print/cups-base/buildlink3.mk
 cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/print/cups-base/options.mk

everything should work again (and `cups' is actually a legacy option so
should not broken existing configuration).

Please let me know if there are still any problem regarding that and
thank you again for spotting it!