Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/gnupg2

>   Sometimes packages find things and use them, even if the bl3 line is
>   not present.  I checked one of my systems, and gpg2 had zlib and bz2
>   linked in (from NetBSD base), found by configure.  The base system is
>   not hidden by bl3.
I guess pkgsrc should then either provide an option, unconditionally disable
(configure --disable-foo) the feature or pull in whatever builtin or
buildlink foo is required to enable the feature.

What's actually built into the package should only depend on options and
not the build host and whatwver the upstream's configury randomly picks
up from base or packages happened to be installed on it, no?