libtool-base and non-pkgsrc compiler

Hi,

I have a small pkgsrc installation on Arch Linux systems, providing software that the base OS doesn't.

It uses the Arch-supplied compiler, which - like the rest of the distribution - is in flux. Recently, I had several packages' build break because they were fed compiler include paths that had timed out - the culprit being libtool-base.

Manually rebuilding libtool-base fixed the builds. But shouldn't there be a proper dependency?

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344