Re: 2017Q4 issues

On 12/26/17 09:27, Takahiro Kambe wrote:
Hi,

Is there anyone care for devel/glibmm requires gcc 4.9?

Are you suggesting the addition of a gcc49 dependency?

I'm adding at least a gcc48 requirement to all my pkgsrc builds at this point, so this would be fine with me.  Forcing gcc48 or better appears to add about 3000 successful pbulk builds on CentOS 6 vs using the stock GCC 4.4.7 from yum.

--
Earth is a beta site.