Re: Make go bootstrap with newer binutils.

Am Thu, 31 Aug 2017 19:55:57 +0200
schrieb Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%bec.de@localhost>:

> Please add it to MAKE_ENV
> and use the normal way to set the environment.

I had it in MAKE_ENV originally but that didn't work (obviously, now).
So I added it to the variable already being set for the build script.

> Compare BUILD_MAKE_CMD.

So should I change the build line to

MAKE_ENV+= CGO_ENABLED=0 GOROOT_FINAL=${GOROOT_FINAL:Q}
…
	cd ${WRKSRC}/src && ${PKGSRC_SETENV} ${MAKE_ENV} ${BASH} ./make.bash

?

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--