Re: Adding cairo support to print/poppler

> pdftocairo is provided by the latest poppler-utils package (wiz added it
> to support tex-lwrap).
I failed to notice that before working on it. I needed to do the same
modification to patch-ab, btw.
However, it imposes a dependency on cairo (and its dependencies) which I
tried to avoid. It's not that complicated to seperate pdftocairo (see my
other message).

What do others think. Is avoiding the cairo dependency worth a seperate
package?