Re: pbulk unresolvable dependencies

On 08/08/17 15:32, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 11:37:04AM -0500, Jason Bacon wrote:
I'm running a pbulk build with limited_list set to everything in devel.

Hitting this, even though the package does exist.

Anyone seen something like this before?

devel/phabricator is the only package the depends on it.

pbulk-scan: Duplicate package: kauth-5.25.0nb6
Resolving...
Scanning...
.... 4/4
Resolving...
Scanning...
. 1/1
Resolving...
Unresolvable dependencies found, exiting:
www/php-apcu
Look in /bulklog/meta/presolve for www/php-apcu and what pattern which
other package wants to find there, and what it really does find there.
  Thomas

I'd already done that and it looked correct.

I tried a manual build and this flagged the issue:

=> Full dependency php56-apcu-[0-9]*: NOT found
=> Verifying reinstall for ../../www/php-apcu
ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
ERROR: Package accepts PHP7.0, but different version is installed
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake.bin[1]: stopped in /home/bacon/Pkgsrc/pkgsrc-2017Q2/www/php-apcu
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake.bin: stopped in /home/bacon/Pkgsrc/pkgsrc-2017Q2/devel/phabricator

php-apcu has:

PHP_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED=  70 71

phabricator has:

PHP_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE=      70

Seems the quick solution is to change this to

PHP_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED=  71

Since that's the only version accepted by both packages. I know nothing about either package, though, so there may be a better way.

--
Earth is a beta site.