Re: LLVM libc++

On 18.07.2017 15:54, Brook Milligan wrote:
> I am working on a pair of packages for the LLVM C++ standard library: libc++ and libc++-abi.  I would appreciate naming suggestions.  Should they just be that or should there be an LLVM- prefix?  Or something else?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cheers,
> Brook

I follow their original naming, so:
 - libcxx (see pkgsrc-wip/libcxx-git)
 - libcxxabi

There is pkgsrc-wip/llvm-all-in-one that contains all actively
maintained LLVM projects (12 of them). There is test target:
"check-libcxx" and it mostly works modulo two bugs known bugs to me:
isupper(3) [not investigated] and missing C11 / C++11: header <uchar.h>
/ <cuchar>.