Xfce4 completely unusable in pkgsrc-current

Hey folks,

at least for me Xfce4 is completely unusable in pkgsrc-current. I
unfortunately lack besides time a lot of background, starting with not
knowing which of the recentish changes are on-purpose and which are
NetBSD or pkgsrc specific bugs.

I wonder if it would be good to back the recent updates out and re-apply
right after the freeze is over, to give more time for proper fixes.

Has anyone besides Youri and me tried it? Anyone using the more recentish
versions on some other platform and could compare?

Martin