boost-libs patch

Please review wip/boost-libs-2017Q1.

It contains a patch to disable boost-fiber on RHEL/CentOS 6.

I'm not sure if this is the cleanest way to do the check, but my aim was to be minimally invasive and only disable boost-fiber on the one platform where I know it fails.

I see the the entire relevant section (selectively enabling boost-fiber) has been commented out in current. Has this been a problem on other platforms besides RHEL/CentOS 6?

I can confirm that it is not an issue on RHEL/CentOS 7.

--
Earth is a beta site.