Help needed to libtoolize converters/wkhtmltopdf

Hello

I just imported convertes/wkhtmltopdf, a nifty utility to convert
HTML pages into PDF, which is unfortunately packed in an hostile
build system.

Libtoolizing it was not straightforward, and I ended importing
without libtool support, with the hope someone can help improving
that. The Makefiles are generated by a specifically built version
of QT's qmake. I can share patches that enable libtoolized build
and alter qmake to add missing --tag=CC and --tag=CXX appropriately,
but it does not manage to complete the build.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost