Re: net/mosh: confusing MESSAGE?

cvs log tells me I added the MESSAGE file when I imported the package.

I'm not well-placed to speak to how confusing it is, and I think I
must have added it because I was unsure of how to set it up, and
didn't find details easy to come by.

If you find the message is confusing, please feel free to delete it.

Best,
Alistair