Re: htslib: Use pkgsrc install macros instead of mkdir

On 05/18/17 06:08, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:15:19AM -0500, Jason Bacon wrote:
That's what I would have thought, but install fails without them.  I could
try additional patching to make it respect the environment more completely,
but this is probably the last release of the 1.3 line and I'd rather put my
time into packaging 1.4 and numerous other science tools.
The install framework provides BSD_INSTALL_* instead of INSTALL_*,
perhaps because INSTALL_* is too generic and would lead to conflicts.
I've fixed the package to use these defines, and also fixed the
pkgconfig file while I was there.

Cheers,
  Thomas

I had to add one more patch to htslib to solve this problem:

https://sourceforge.net/p/samtools/mailman/message/31883152/

They're using cpp pasting to simulate polymorphic functions. NetBSD was expanding uintXX_t to __unintXX_t in one macro, but not others. This patch brings them all into agreement.

With that, samtools should be ready for review now as well.

Thanks,

    JB

--
Earth is a beta site.