New package asterisk11-vicidial

Hi guys,

Perhaps many of you already know vicidial ( For those who
don't, it's a web interface for asterisk-based PBX's. There's a distro
and a bundle of distributions modified by vendor. My goal here is to
package those upstream distributions and have it available in pkgsrc.

Right now, the Makefile is based on comms/asterisk, since this is the
respective version, but it's not working due to a PLIST problem in

I'd really appreciate your help here if there's is something I can do in
order to bypass this error.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Alberto Mijares