Re: OS X: error: 'gitypes.h' file not found with <angled> include; use "quotes" instead

 > >  > > OBJDIR is set to /p/pkg/obj in this case, which through a myriad of
 > >  > > symlinks ends up being /private/var/pkg/obj.
 > >  >
 > >  > If you mean WRKOBJDIR: it must not reference symlinks.
 > >
 > > Sorry, I was working from memory; I meant WRKOBJDIR.  It is a directory,
 > > but /p and /p/pkg are both symlinks.  I've generally used this config
 > > since 2011 across a few macs with varying size disks, and never had an
 > > issue with symlinks.
 >
 > You can't do that; it breaks the wrappers. Set it directly to
 > /private/var/pkg/obj and with 99% probability the problem will go away.

Sure enough, it builds now.  I am not sure if this is the same setup
that Hubert Feyrer was running into, but if so, there you go...

It may be worth having builds check this and fail if its setup, or if
that's too much overhead, at least mentioning this in doc/pkgsrc.* in
the definitino of WRKOBJDIR (although I would have missed it if its new
with the new cwrappers; this has happened off and on for years with me
for this package, so its probably not new).

Thanks,
-Todd