Re: Enabling cwrappers auto-detection

On Oct 10, 2016, at 8:10 AM, Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%joyent.com@localhost> wrote:

> As discussed, we would like to enable cwrappers for platforms where we
> know it works and there is a real benefit from using them.

I'm happy to see this, but also wondering how we'll know when it's the right time to enable cwrappers by default on other platforms. Sorry if I missed the discussion, but why not simply enable by default across the board? That gives us a few months to fix anything terrible, and worst case we can flip an individual platform back for the next branch.