Re: krb5 builtin busted ? (was Re: heimdal builtin busted?)

On Thu, 29 Sep 2016, Mark Davies wrote:

> I just looked at this and the defines that are clashing with heimdal,
> while being set, aren't actually used anywhere in wireshark so the
> attached patches allow it to build.

I see that you committed these patches shortly before the branch was
tagged.  Thanks!

Having previously removed "wireshark" (and its "mit-krb5" dependency),
built other kerberos-using packages that are happy with NetBSD's built-in
"heimdal", reinstalled "wireshark" (prior to your commit) and now
rebuilding the fixed version, "wireshark" has no trouble with the
now-unnecessary "mit-krb5", while the other packages would fail as
previously described.