Re: CUPS SSL not working

Replying to myself:

CUPS 2.x is compatible with GNUTLS. I was able to build a pkgsrc
package with SSL by changing the Makefile as below:

CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --enable-gnutls
.include "../../security/gnutls/buildlink3.mk"

Including OpenSSL is not necessary anymore. Please consider changing
this in upstream.

Regards,

Stephan