Re: new license?

      manu%netbsd.org@localhost (Emmanuel Dreyfus) said:

> But odds seems very weak to me that we can reach someone at IIJ able to
> republish under a license with clause 4 removed (Products derived from
> this software may not be called "mod_encoding"...).

According to Yamada-san, he still has a connection with IIJ.

In https://twitter.com/tyamadajp/status/766519816060481536
He is saying:
	I think the best thing is to remove the 4th clause.
	It seesm the reason why the 4th clause was added was
	because the advertising clause was very common at that age.
	I'll make contact with IIJ, and ask them to release a
	license-modified version at github or somewhere.

So, stay tuned.
--
soda