Re: pkgsrc-ing Icinga2: cmake and rpath

On 05.08.2016 12:15, Edgar Fuß wrote:
>> But it shouldn't be used, as it's already set per-platform in
>> mk/configure/cmake.mk
> So the preferred way is to set
> 	LDFLAGS+=	${COMPILER_RPATH_FLAG}${PREFIX}/lib/icinga2
> ?
> Shouldn't the pkgsrc cmake infrastructure provide a more CMake-like way
> to configure this?

I'm not sure. CMake has different architecture for RPath on MacOSX than
on other Unix-like platforms. Also some CMake packages use
unconditionally $ORIGIN so there will be need to patch the software
anyway (like I did in sending a patch to the upstream version of
lang/coreclr)

If you think it can be improved feel free to propose a patch.