Re: wip.pkgsrc.org down?

> I cannot start to run 'git pull' for pkgsrc-wip now.
> Can anyone investigate this problem?

> $ git pull

> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.

> Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost

I tried "git pull" (without the quotes) from NetBSD-current amd64 (7.99.15) and got nothing at all until I hit Ctrl-C, which returned me to the regular root command prompt.

On the regular pkgsrc (HEAD) tree, "cvs up -dP" worked OK but took some minutes to get started, and some minutes again to command prompt after finishing.

These waits are much shorter with svn and git.

Tom