Re: Updated patch for pkgsrc hardening

* On 2016-03-01 at 11:18 GMT, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

> * On 2016-03-01 at 10:02 GMT, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
>
> > As an (untested) example of what I'd do:
>
> FWIW I decided to give this a spin on SunOS, the commit I am testing
> with is:
>
>   https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/commit/d54f8d6
>
> Seems fine so far, though it's unlikely the fortify flag is doing
> anything substantial.

Bulk build finished, results are in:

  http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/upstream-bulktest/20160301.1056/meta/report.html

Various expected failures due to -fstack-protector vs libtool, but
shows the design is correct (though I noticed some syntax errors in
the mk/platform/NetBSD.mk changes after pushing, need to remove a
couple of stray ")"s).