Next version of databases/py-postgresql

Within a week we will probably tag and issue version 4.2.1 as a few
minor issues have come up.  That will probably be the last version in
the 4.x series.

Soon we will also be issuing version 5.0.  This will be the first
version supporting Python 3.  However it will also continue to support
Python 2.  So my question is, should I create a new package for 5.0 or
just continue it as a new version of the existing package?

I am inclined to the latter since it is expected to completely supplant
4.2(.1) and if someone really wants it they can still get it from the
archives.  Does that seem like the correct route?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost