Re: RFC: Remove net/p5-WebService-Google-Reader

Dear Benny,

Benny Siegert writes:
> I would like to remove the package above, given that Google Reader has
> been turned down last year.
>
> If you are using this (though I don't know how you could), please speak up.
I have never used it, altough according to the upstream POD
documentation:

``The WebService::Google::Reader module provides an interface to
webservices using the Google Reader API. The only tested webservice at
this time is www.inoreader.com.''

So yes, the DISTNAME, DESCR and COMMENT can be confusing altough the
Perl package is still alive and probably useful.
I guess it's better to not remove it.

Thank you for looking at it!
Ciao,
L.