Re: math/capc-calc wants /usr/include but osx 10.11 moved it out of /usr

On Sat, Jan 09, 2016 at 06:29:31PM +0000, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> * On 2016-01-09 at 16:58 GMT, Chuck Cranor wrote:
> For Darwin-specific sections you can use ${OSX_SDK_PATH}/usr/include,
> this will evaluate to the correct path for the host machine, see
> mk/platform/Darwin.mk for how it is set.

I checked with the calc guys, and they suggest running

	xcode-select --install

which claims to "open a dialog for installation of the command line
developer tools" ...   You would think that if you've got a
working "make", "cc" etc. from the command line, then this wouldn't
be necessary.

But it seems that "xcode-select --install" also populates /usr/include
even with the rootless sip security enabled.   should we expect pkgsrc
users to do this on 10.11?

chuck