Re: Githubify and GITHUB_PROJECT with p5- package

> Am 27.12.2015 um 19:51 schrieb John Nemeth <jnemeth%cue.bc.ca@localhost>:
> }
> }  MAINTAINER=	wiedi%frubar.net@localhost
> }  HOMEPAGE=	https://github.com/jberger/Mojo-IOLoop-ForkCall/
>
>     BTW, since there is a MAINTAINER, you should be asking them
> directly about changes to the package, not posting here.

These suggestions to improve the package are great.
Thanks everyone for working on this.
Since this is my first/only perl package so far I am happy to learn how to simplify things.
This discussion on the list was for sure more helpful than I could have been. :)

And of course I’m always happy when others commit fixes for packages where I’m maintainer.

>     As a side note, the MAINTAINER should change the address to
> his .netbsd.org address.

I’ll do that. In the past there were issues because the netbsd.org alias did not do sender rewriting.
This broke the netbsd address for senders with strict SPF records, which is why I kept the other address.

Best regards,
wiedi