Re: Floodgap Free Software License

   Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 03:05:01 +0100
   From: Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost>

   I've encountered a software (named oysttyer) written under the
   Floodgap Free Software License [1].

   I don't see this license on a list of acceptable ones in the web. It
   looks like a no-commercial license.

   [...]

   I would like to put it in pkgsrc/licenses under a name 'ffsl'. Are we
   OK with it?

If it forbids commercial use, it is not a free software or open source
licence and will never be certified as such by the OSI or FSF.
Consequently, it should be named `ffsl-license' and excluded from the
default acceptable licences.