Re: pbulk issues

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 12:49:24AM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 09:16:53PM +0000, John Klos wrote:
> > pbulk has issues sometimes in a standard chroot sandbox (not a nullmounted
> > sandbox:
>
> Can you update to the current version, just in case it is the "All"
> issue? Otherwise, you can add set -x to libexec/pbulk/pkg-build to get
> more context.

Actually, this looks more like sync_package is missing from pbulk.conf?

That was it. Even though my pbulk.conf was 0.53, which I assumed was the latest, a diff showed it was quite different than what came from the latest pbulk from 2015Q3. Everything is compiling now.

Next is to set aside some time to look in to cross-compiling. It isn't always easy to work when you're in constant heat. I can't wait for the summer to be over...

Thanks,
John Klos