Re: Proposed changes to devel/cunit

I've taken all suggestions into account. I have one remaining concern
before sending in a final patch. The build process emits a bunch of
messages like this:

*** Please consider adding fortran to USE_LANGUAGES in the package Makefile.

In some, s/fortran/c++/. When I do as it suggests (USE_LANGUAGES=c c++
fortran), I get a clean build and yet the resultant object files are
identical.

Is the correct approach in this case to leave USE_LANGUAGES out since
the package builds and operates as expected as-is, or to include it to
squelch these warnings?