Re: clang pickiness, bsd.sys.mk -Werror, and macros (blows up with pkgin)

On 28/09/15 14:41, Greg Troxel wrote:
David Sainty <david.sainty%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

According to your links there's a hefty 10% run-time penalty to doing that, which it would be mean to incur for gcc builds.
Do you use ccache with gcc?   I tend to use it on most systems, and
haven't timed it when building new packages.   But doing rebuilds after
minor updates, it definitely makes things a lot faster.

No, I don't. I'm just calling out helpful advice from the sidelines in this case :) In celebration of the world cup...